Want to start getting your full paycheck up to 2 days earlier? Read on.
How do I set up Direct Deposit?
You can set up your Direct Deposit within the Branch app or through your payroll provider's website.
From within the App:
- Open the Branch App and select the Wallet icon on the bottom left
- Click Add Funds in the upper left hand corner and select Direct Deposit
- Click Create Form and then choose the percentage of your direct deposit that you'd like to route to Branch. Want to add a specific amount? Select "Use a Specific Amount" to enter your preferred amount.
- Generate the form by clicking Continue
- Sign the form using your finger and click I Agree
- Here you will see your filled-out Enrollment form appear. Simply hit Send, select Email Payroll, and enter the email for your employer's payroll team**, then click Submit. If you click More Options instead of Email Payroll, you will see the option to print the form or send it elsewhere.
**Follow up with your payroll team to ensure that they received the form, and they should be able to let you know when you'll get your first direct deposit from Branch.
From your payroll provider's website:
Branch also offers the option to add your Direct Deposit to the Branch Wallet through your payroll provider's website. Learn more
- Log into your payroll admin website and go to the Direct Deposit section of the portal (this varies by provider)
- Click Direct Deposit and either add a portion or all of your Direct Deposit to the Branch Wallet
- Enter the Account and Routing numbers found by visiting Wallet Settings in the Branch app and selecting Account Numbers
To learn more about the benefits of adding your Direct Deposit to Branch, click here.